Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard.

Go down 
+2
Rachel
Your Jedi Master
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

The Courtyard. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm

"....."
"I think she's finally shut up."
I turned around to face that annoying girl. "Shut your mouth!"
"Make me!"
I felt a weird sense of power... and there was suddenly a giant boulder flying at her.
I jumped out of the way of the giant rock, but it crashed into the cars. "So it's going to be like that?" I made a small tidal wave smash into her from the side.
The wave of water knocked me down, but my staff materialized in my hands, so I got up and swung at the girl.
I drew my sword and easily blocked her. Even though she was 3/4 titan, she had no combat training and no control of her powers yet.
I heard loud noises, so I walked out of my cabin. "What's going on now?"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 pm

"Shall we take sides and make the battle more interesting?"

"I'll go on my sister's side." I say, running over by her.

I walk over to Saphira. "I don't think you'll need help, but I'm here anyways."
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm

I stabbed at her with my staff again. I needed to learn how to use this thing better...
I blocked her again, and then made another water dragon, this one right behind her.
"A fight? Nice." I'd just stay neutral for this one. I walked over and sat on top of a smashed car.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I have a sword, cold iron by the feel, appear in my hand. I hold my left hand up to the dragon, and it dissipates into shadow. The shadow just leaves, too.

I harness the shadow, but then realize I'm no good using shadow against them. Which was my full offensive. Great. "I can't really fight them, Saphira. You can take 'em, though." I say, and go over and sit by the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"Wimp!" I yell at Evimero. I slash at Cynder.
I barely blocked her sword. This so wasn't fair...
"Hmm... well, things should be fair." I got off the car and drew my sword. "Need any help?"
"I can take these wimps..." I slashed again.
Eeek... I barely blocked AGAIN. But I fell down... totally embarrassing.
Ha. I stabbed at Cynder's twin, and made another tidal wave of water vapor crash into him.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm

I quickly teleport out of the way of all of the water and her sword, and then focus. Suddenly, everything around us i pitch black. But i could still see fine.

I decide to mess with things. I make the darkness go away.

We fight over whether it is pitch black or not, but eventually i hold out. I smile, and stick my tongue out.

I walk in, to see a strobe of darkness. I sit next to a dude on top of a smashed car.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Whatever. I still knew where they are... but not where their weapons were. Crap. I made some water freeze into a solid foot-thick ice barrier between them and me.
I got back up. It was dark, but I could still see- as usual. Well, now I knew why I could see. And I felt super-powerful in darkness. So I jumped straight over the ice wall.
Crap crap crap. This wasn't fair at all. "Wimps! You have to hide in the dark to win!" Maybe I could taunt them into releasing the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am

Instead of going over the ice, i plow through it. It hurt, but i recovered quickly since i was in darkness. I didn't fall for her taunts at all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 am

Grr... this wasn't going to end well. I made a water platform and jumped onto it, and had it carry me into the air. I was probably about thirty feet up. And I still couldn't freking see!

"Oh well." I put away my sword and sat back down. She could learn to accept help on her own.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 am

I teleport up to her, refreshing shadow higher up now. I stand ready for her to let the platform drop beneath me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 am

Hahaha. That was about the dumbest thing he could have done. I shoved him off the platform as I made half the water in the air condense over me. In about two seconds, the world's biggest raindrop was going to smash into the courtyard.

I wondered if I could make something appear out of the darkness again. Another boulder? As soon as I'd though of it, another giant boulder went flying at her. Awesome.

I swerved out of the boulder's path. Pathetic. I could hear that thing coming from a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 am

I get in a comfortable position as i fall, falling through all of the darkness i had created. I was absorbing energy. Right when i was about to crash to the ground, i teleported so that i was standing on it. I raised my hands, and clapped them together. All the shadow above and around me did exactly as i asked. Perfect. I made it all form together into a ginormous dragon. It roared, and swallowed the big ball of water. I could feel the water turning to shadow inside of the massive beast. I could feel myself getting slightly weaker.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 am

Hmm... well that was certainly creative. But it was really too big to effectively attack me. I jumped onto the top of its head. Hahahah. If I fell off or it tried to swat me away, I'd just fly away on a water platform.

"Oh my gosh!" Giant dragons randomly appearing? This was insane... yet awesome. But now there wasn't really anything for me to do.

Not being able to see what was happening was really annoying. I'd stayed here to watch an awesome battle, not sit in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 am

I make the dragon break up into 10 dragons, all formed in a circle around Saphira. They start flying at incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:55 am

Oh great. I made a water dragon (normal size) under me. I flew at pretty much the same speed as the shadow dragons... incredibly fast. I knew where everyone was... so I dived right for the guy who's name I couldn't remember.

Since there wasn't really anything to do... I sat down and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 am

I see her flying down at me very quickly, and decide to jump out of the way neatly, then making a nice big black wall around me on all sides.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 am

Crap. Missed. But I had to keep moving to stay away from the shadow dragons. I made a wide circle around... and I made all the water vapor around the guy turn liquid. Wherever he was, he would be soaked.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 am

I look at my wetness, take off those clothes, and make myself new ones. I slip them on, and lower the walls. I have all the shadow dragons charge Saphira.

Last edited by The Lord of the Dance on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:15 am

My dragon flew straight up into the air. I had to do something about those dumb shadow dragons. I had a wall of water fly down to crash into them.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:24 am

My dragons take the water, thankfully leaving none to hit the ground. I sit down in the grass, and wait for her to come back. Why were we even fighting any more?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 am

I stayed in the air. I wasn't going to fall for any tricks... and this pretty much screamed TRAAAAAP!

At least I could see now... not that there was anything to watch.

I looked around. "I am bored."
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 am

I lay back, and am pretty sure i fall asleep.

I get bored, so i make a huge air current blow through right into Saphira's path.

I sigh, and lay back on the broken Ferarri.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:43 am

I just used the wind current to change direction. My dragon glided along. That dork would have to do better.

I looked at the sky. Boring... I stood up and my staff dissapeared into darkness. I sighed. "What are we supposed to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:45 am

I laugh as she uses the current. Bah. I jump up, and make my own wins to make me glide along up wards.

I yawn. "No clue."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:50 am

I rolled my eyes at the annoying Ouranos kid. If he was coming up here, I was definitely leaving. My water dragon started gliding downward.

I kicked a rock. It rolled into the smashed cars. It was cool that I could smash cars now. I should go smash some cabins later.

I yawned. Maybe I could take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard.   The Courtyard. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard.
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Camp :: Cabins :: Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: