Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaking Havoc

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm

"Like I'll tell YOU!" I spat out.

I ran over to a tree and started cutting it down. Dumb trees. I've always hated them.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 pm

I see the demigod and charge for him. I take out a throwing knife and hurlit at the dude. It impales his foot. Or at least his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm

I engross his face with shadow, making his eyes see nothing but dark, and so his face would be cold. "What was that?" I stop the knife by creating a wall of shadow. I pull out my arm, and throw the other demi titan back with a whisk of my hand. Night was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm

"AW CRAP MY FREAKING FOOT!!!" I tried to go punch the demitian in the face, but the stupid water thing that was holding me seemed to turn solid. It had become ice. And then my face was cold... I couldn't see! "WHAT THE HADES?!?"

I chopped down tree after tree. Dryads were probably dieing. Good.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

I see him begin to freeze and my heart stops. I can't let this happen. i run to him a break him free of the water.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm

I whisk away the other demi titan further this time. I hold him back. "Cold? Do you like cold? Or dark? is that fun?"

I let my tornado run wild, and sit down. That was fun. I go over to the comotion.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I see the dark energy rising and I begin yelling as I run back. "NO! STOP!" I didn;t want to sit by and watch a demigod die, no matter my hatred of them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

"LET ME GO YOU FREAKING ********!!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!?!"

DIE TREES!! DIEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

I have a scythe appear in my hand, and chop his head off. "Well, " I sit down, and make the sacrifice. "To hades, thanatos, and Erebus. And my mother, Nyx." I say, and have it evaporate into the night.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

I see the death. I open my mouth to scream but no words come. My eyes tear up but no tears fall down. I turn to the guy who killed him and think about attacking him. But I know I can't so I shut up
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

(My head got cut off... I think I died)

I cut down the last tree. Stupid things.

I watched the girl who had been maniacly killing stuff. It was kinda cool, but then her eyes turned on me.
"I think I've found another demigod!" She ran towards me. "You'll die too!"
"WHAT?! NO!" I made her freeze in time where she stood. "Maybe you'll die." I held my sword to her throat and didn't unfreeze her.

Crap. Not a demigod. Son of Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I wave my hand and her blade flies from her hand. Time didn't affect me at night. It was weird. "Kronos, aye? nice to meet you."

"You mean the God?"

"Titan, chap. You're a son of ouranos. Titan of the air."

"Cool. makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 pm

I see the guy again and rage boils in me. I use my powers to surround him in a rosy light. "You may have power in the night...but light shall stop you."
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Light. Stupid, sh*tty light. I have pitch black surround me, and let it go away once I'm invisible. I charge the light guy, holding a dagger to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

i feel the dark aura and know I can't fight. I turn around, throw a knife into a gas pump( causing it to explode), and turn back to the guy, hoping that pleases him
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I give him a sideways glance. "No distractions."
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 pm

i turn back to the city and run to a group of mortals and begin chasing them. One catchs my eyes and i give a look of "GO!"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I roll my eyes. "He's hopeless."
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

I decided that I'm not good with "havic" and I go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I didn't know waht to do, really... so I unfroze her, but kept my sword at her throat. "Who are you?"
"That's not so important right now. Who are you?"
"I'll ask the questions around here!"
"Fine. I'm Saphira, and if you don't get your fudging sword away from me I'm going to kill you right now."
"How the heck are you gonna do that?"
"You'll see."
"Whatever.. CRA---" I had made another water dragon, and it tackled him from the side. Fortunately, his sword didn't cut me.
I got hit by something huge and.. made of water? I froze it in time and stood up. It was.. a dragon??!! "Okay... WHAT THE HECK?!"
I grabbed his arm. "Come with me, and don't die on the way."
Something told me to go with her... so I reluctantly followed.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

"Come kid. Time to get you to camp."I say, grabbing his arm and leaving for CHT.

I am whisked away.

OOC:i gotz to take a shower then off to bed Sad
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm

I made a water platform and jumped onto it. "Come on."
Uh... "...what?"
I rolled my eyes. "Are you coming or not?"
"Well... uh.. gah, fine." I stepped onto the weird water thing.
I flew us to camp.
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Location : In a closet, in a room, in a house, holding Waldo for ransom.

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Avvi sighed, her rescue attempt had been unsuccessful for the poor demigod. Everyone was leaving, so she decided to take once last bite of her sandwich. Then she made a mental note of calling dibs on looking after the demigod so he wouldn't be tortured, and she disappeared in a burst of hazy light.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaking Havoc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Outside of Camp :: San Diego-
Jump to: