Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Li, Son of Asteria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanov57

Romanov57

Andy Li, Son of Asteria Empty
PostSubject: Andy Li, Son of Asteria   Andy Li, Son of Asteria Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Name:Andrew Tian Li
Eyes:Steeley gray
Hair:Dark auburn
Skin Color:paleish rosy
Titan Parent:Asteria( wat gave it away? the title?)
Mortal Parent:Clayton Li
Pets:One raven named Nightshade
Skills:Dark magic, singing( has unnatrully good voice)
Weapon: A black wand that can amplify his spells and a short sword called Nightcloud
Powers:Dark magic and swordsman skills. Can shoot a bow if needed
Flaws:He is really morbid and sarcastic and can be rude some times
Life Before CHT: Lived with foster family cause his dad was too lazy a** to take care of him. He ran away at the age of 8 and lived in woods for a long time. There, he learned magic and thrived. He then made his way to CHT when his mother showed him the way.
RP Example: As the hellhound charged at me, I sidestepped in the blink of an eye. At a murmer, i casted a spell and the hellhound hurtled into a tree. It was even more ferocious when it got back up. I swallowed my fear and charged, Nightcloud in hand. I slashed at it and POOF!, it was gone in a black cloud of dust.
Any notes about your characters: Almost always wears a black, double zipped paramore jaket and dark jeans. Is the definition look of emo.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Andy Li, Son of Asteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Li, Son of Asteria   Andy Li, Son of Asteria Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I noticed this so quickly, didn't I?

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Andy Li, Son of Asteria
Page 1 of 1