Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 am

Name: Lawrence "Law" Jameson
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde/Black
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Thin, Muscular
Skin Color: Caucasian
Titan Parent: Kronos
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Country of Origin: America (California)
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: Swords, Parkour/Freerunning
Weapon: An hourglass necklace that when removed turns into a decorated blade with a golden hourglass shaped hilt.
Flaws: Pride, Arrogance, Self Control
Powers: Stopping/slowing/speeding time in certain areas, accelerating or decelerating age of things.
Life Before CHT: He wandered California his entire life, searching for purpose. He never quite understood why he didn't fit in, and chose to stay on the outside of any social groups. He joined a group of thieves and lived with them for a while, until they stole from a 23 year old demigod. The demigod murdered all of them, but Lawrence killed the demigod with his bare hands and was found by the members of Camp Half Titan shortly afterwards.
RP Example: I took another inhale of my cigarette. It was almost out. I focused on the small stick of tobacco, and time rewound around it, and it grew back to it's full size. I took another puff. "Ah, this is the life..." I chuckled.
Any notes about your characters: He has a cross tattoo on his upper right chest, and a tattoo of a creepy gothic looking clock on the upper left area of his chest, and every time he uses his powers, the hands move. They seem to have no other effect as of yet. Also, he cannot decide whether he likes his hair blonde or black, so he dyes it different colors each day.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Whyy?? D:
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

1) I, personally, don't like staring at the man-chests. Take 'em away. Pwease

2)Change your signature before it makes a certain person mad.

3)I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm

there. i fixed my signature. but the pictures of Alex Pettyfer are too awesome to delete!!!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm

i can change your avvie if i haf to -_-
Back to top Go down
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm

aww fine. ill change my avatar. but then will u approve it?
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

yush. as long as shirtless men dont attack again.
Back to top Go down
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

fixed. approve now plz?
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

~~Approved.~~

~~~~for now~~~~
Back to top Go down
JasonFenix

JasonFenix

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos   Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawrence "Law" Jameson, Son of Kronos
Page 1 of 1