Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Helios Blacdon son of erebus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helios

PostSubject: Helios Blacdon son of erebus   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Name: Helios Blacdon
Eyes: black
Hair: black
Height:6ft
Body Type:Lean
Skin Color:Caucasion
Titan Parent: Erebus
Mortal Parent: Michelle
Country of Origin:USA
Pets: none
Talents: hiding, fencing
Skills: Hide and seek
Weapon: A jet black sword that gets brighter in sark.
Flaws: Does not like light. Is very uncomfortable in it. Weaker in it.
Powers: Can make the the area within a 10 foot radius pitch black for 1 minute before he starts to drain.. can morph to fit any dark space.
Life Before CHT: I used to always love hide and seek. I was always able to fit in places no one could understand. I always loved to be the seeker because it was so easy to find them. I know why and i like it. It is a little shocking, but i liked it.
RP Example:I ran through the woods. It was pitch black but not because of the woods. I had found out another power. This was fun. I turned it off and immanently felt weak. that was the bad part. I ran to a my cabin and stood in the shade.
Any notes about your characters: Lord of the dance if it is approved him and Evimero (son of nyx) are cousins! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Your Jedi Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helios Blacdon son of erebus   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 am

Rolling Eyes

approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Helios Blacdon son of erebus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: How to Join and Characters. :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: