Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:31 am

I walk out to my garden, and then feel something strange in the air. "Hello?"

I appear, hapenning to be right in front of Persephone.

OOC: Violet=Persephone
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 am

I poof into existance again, and I happen to be right BEHIND Persephone. I said in a police-voice "Hands up! We've got you surrounded!"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 am

I smile cooly, and grab her around the waist. It was nice and dark down here. I formed shadow bonds all around her, tying her tightly. Her mouth was bound especially tight.

I turn my bonds into flowers, and kick at the boy.

I throw her down, and kick at her face. Then i stomp on it some more. Maybe she would finally give up or knock out.

I could feel the ichor rolling down from my nose.

I walk out of my castle "WHAT IN MY NAME ARE YOU DOING TO ME WIFE!?!?!?!?!?!"

OOC: Looks like Hades showed up . . awkward. Hmm, using the phrase "Run likr hades" would be a bad thing to say right now . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 am

Uh oh... I pretended to be a zombie and pointed at my twin. "He has been charged of assault and battery... I'm just a zombie I'll be poofing away now...".... wait for it...

Rifle kitten popped up and started shooting at Hades. "POOF AWAY!!!!!" I poofed away...
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 am

I quickly grabbed Persephone's wrist and the disappeared.

I disappear.

i yell in frustration. I snap my fingers, and the three Harpies appear. "Go get my wife back" I said, and they flew away. I snapped twice, sending an army of dead soldiers above ground. If they had Persephone, then i could find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH   OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY! NOt AGAIN! AHHHHHHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Special Places :: The Underworld :: Hades's Castle and The Garden Of Persephone-
Jump to: