Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evimero, Son Of Nyx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Evimero, Son Of Nyx Empty
PostSubject: Evimero, Son Of Nyx   Evimero, Son Of Nyx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Name:Evimero Phange
Eyes:pure black. Pitch black. no white.
Hair:Pale blond, ironically.
Skin Color:Very pale.
Height: 6'9"
Titan Parent:Nyx
Mortal Parent:Don't ask him that if you wish to LIVE.
Pets:Pitch Black Pegasus named NightHawk
Talents/Skills:Weapon play. Pegasus riding. Archery included. He is best at swords, scythes, and bows.
Weapon:Shadow. What ever he wants, he'll make.
Powers:He can make up to a 100 foot cube of pitch black, more if he wants to drain himself. He can form things out of shadows, including hellhounds and pure-shadow creatures. He is twice as powerful at night time. He can make shadows if there aren't any. He can teleport through shadows, creating a shadow any where he wants to travel.
Flaws:a titan kid of mine with flaws? what?! . . Okay, if he over uses his powers enough he faints.
Life Before CHT:He lived in darkness . . On the streets. He hid himself from people . .He slept during the days. He likes being nocturnal. He ran away at an age of 8. He found his way here by travel one night.
RP Example:I felt the sun go down. Da*n Apollo. Gods are so weak. I could destroy his stupid chariot if only he came close enough. I sighed. We needed to attack those dam*ed demi gods's camp. It would be so easy. SO easy.
Any notes about your characters: He hates the olympians/gods. Doesn't typically get along with Hyperion or Prometheus children . . they use bright stuff too much.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Evimero, Son Of Nyx
Page 1 of 1