Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cabin in General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Location : In a closet, in a room, in a house, holding Waldo for ransom.

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 am

Avvi walked inside the Eos cabin and gazed around. On the outside, it was painted the shades of dawn, pastels, orange, pink, red. It was a very colourful cabin. She smiled to herself. It was also spacious, yes, VERY spacious. The inside only had a few bunks, and despite the size, it was cozy looking. The north and south walls were painted a cream colour and the ceiling represented the sky, the middle of it being the darkest of night, and the west and east walls representing dusk and dawn. The evening and morning star were painted there aswell. Avvi sighed and went to claim a bunk since she had no other siblings yet. She plopped her backpack down on the floor next to the bunk right below the morning star and laid down on it.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com
Romanov57

Romanov57

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I walked in, see another girl, and assume she's my new sister. I smlie to her and look around. I decide my bunk is the one under the evening star. "So," I turn to the girl. "What's your name?'
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Avvi glanced up at the sound of somebody's voice. It was another girl, and she was now setting her stuff on a bunk right across the room, near the evening star. She had a new sister? Sweet! That was rather fast and unexpected, but Avvi welcomed it anyway.
" 'ello!" She said happily, folding one long auburn lock behind her ear. She wondered if there would be anymore half-titans in the camp soon. More people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:01 pm

I smiled at her. It was so weird here. New places, new people, and now a new sister. I twisted a lock of golden hair as I looked around the room nervously. "Pretty cabin..."
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm

"Yeah, it's really colourful..." Avvi said, a small sigh escaping her. She gazed around the room again. She'd put some posters up of various bands, mostly The Beatles, and also a lot of cows. "Oh, I'm Avalon by the way. Avvi for short."
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I smile. "I'm Verity. Short for..... nothing, i guess." I begin to unpack my bag. Lots of jeans and posters of paramore and bright t's.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

I decied to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin in General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin in General   Cabin in General Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin in General
Page 1 of 1