Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Israel James

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Israel

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Name: Israel James
Eyes: dark and empty
Hair: black
Skin Color: very pale
God Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: Information not available.
Pets: Baby dragon named Icarus
Skills: Great at sketcing
Weapon: Sword
Powers: Can manipulate the four elements and warp empty space, as Chaos created, and is them
Flaws: Power drains him quickly, faints within two minutes of using his powers continuously . His anger makes him lose control.
Life Before CHT: Israel or Izzy was a careful boy at school and tried his hardest to fit in. He was kicked out of school when he caused a bully's death, by making the ceiling collapse. Israel never knew his mother and is in foster care (or was until he found CHT). While on a field trip he let his anger slip catching the attention of a Kindly one and eventually found his way to camp.
RP Example: I jumped into the water and sunk to the bottom. I looked around and smiled, I could see as far as I wanted. After about half an hour, exploring the depths I resurfaced and walked out of the water and scratched Icarus under the chin and he blew a ring of smoke around me. I smiled and pulled the water out of my clothes and tossed it back into the ocean.
Any notes about your characters: Trains daily to gain endurance for his powers.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Chaos don't deal with the elements . .
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 pm

evi technically choas deals with everything!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm

No, Chaos deals with NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

the again EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:38 pm

That seems fair, kasi can have a child of chaos and I can't
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 am

I didn't say you couldn't have one, and if i did, i have since changed my mind.

I just don't think he really deals with the elements just because they sprung from him.

And there is no such thing as empty space, in all actuality. There is shadow, air, wind, stars, and the heavens between them. All have owners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Israel James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel James   Israel James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: How to Join and Characters. :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Characters-
Jump to: