Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaking Havoc

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I appeared in San Diego. All these people to destroy . . I wielded a sword, mortal sword. I start chopping down lamp posts.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I walked around quietly, I let my sleep powers be free and let everyone yawn around me. I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm

I look around, and see a girl walking through people, and a wave of yawning go with her. It was night time. I could never feel even the slightest of exhaustion. I flashed over in front of her. I was now holding a Celestial bronze sword. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm

I smiled. My eyes glitterd in the night. I loved night!! "Kay'ee...." I said "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm

My water platform FINALLY got me to San Diego. I jumped down to the ground. "So what do we destroy first?"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm

"I'm not quite sure. For 9 years, maybe more, I named myself NightHawk, want to destroy these night thieving mortals?" I asked, assuming she was a DemiTitan. I was turning invisible again. Night did that to me.I looked over "Their lightest building, of course."

Last edited by The Lord of the Dance on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm

"Great.... hurricane time..." I closed my eyes and reached out my senses to all the water physically close enough to do what I wanted. It started gathering near the capitaal buiding... it would take a few minutes to form. "Okay... hurricane is forming near the capital..."
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I smiled "sure!" I mutterd something queitly. The capital building blew up, I watched as people scatterd.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 pm

"Wait a second... oh sure NOW its done forming..." I heard the small hurricane's howling winds from here. "It won't hurt any demititans in the area. Let's go knock down some skyscrapers."
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Location : In a closet, in a room, in a house, holding Waldo for ransom.

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Avvi appeared nearby everyone in a flash of light, a new way of getting from one place to another as the morning star she had figured out in her cabin. Now it did actually seemed pretty handy. She didn't intend on wreaking any havoc though. She was just there for the show, and some food from a street vendor.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I made everything around us go pitch black. The cops couldn't attack us if they couldn't see us. I turned myself invisible, leaving behind the dark spot. I climbed up on a building, and started having tsunami sized waves of pure shadow roar through building. It took nearly a flick of my wrist at night. I looked upwards and laughed. Mortals would be furious.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I giggled lightly as I made some people fall sleep. They were hobos. I whisperd a spell that picked them up and they started doing the maracrana.
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

To Luri's disappointment, she started to get all glow-y again. She defenitely didn't want the mortal cops to see them, but she couldn't help it, She trailed behind the rest of the group, hoping they didn't notice her and her light. This wasn't going too well... and poor mortals... she fought the urge to try and turn the light of the world back on. She would wait. After darkness always came the light. It had to. Right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

I couldn't freaking see now! But wait... glowing. The girl was glowing. Cool.... I made a huge tidal wave form, and it crashed into a tall building. I made another water dragon and jumped on. We flew into the air above the city... I could sense everything.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 pm

"Wow!," I said to some glow girl "YOUR GLOWING....THATS SO COOL!!!" i laughed. I turned around and then made some mortal hobos steal me some food. I sat in a chair as one brought me a can of cold pepsi. "THIS IS THE LIFE!"
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Great. They had noticed, but the two girls didn't seem bothered by it. She could tell the night kid would be though. She took a sandwich and some sprite from a street vendor and left some mortal money there in exchange. Then she turned and watched people destroy things.
"Great, dinner AND a show..." She muttered, suddenly in a rather sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I appear, flying through the air. i smile down on the mortals. I didn't want to wreak havoc but...... IT WAS SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN. I whirled around a group of mortals, acting like a demon.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I got up and went over to the glow girl. "Whats wrong with you?" i asked her curiously. I stopped controlling the hobos and they shook there head out of tracne and started running aaway with wide freakish eyes. I giggled
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

"What's wrong with you?" Avvi retorted, taking a bite out of her sandwich. Ew, mayonnaise. Her aura was turning shades of pink now, exactly what it did when it was dark outside. Along with the fact that she didn't want to wreak havoc, she also didn't have the powers to wreak havoc anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm

i fowned.."nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC: Yellow= the idiot demigod who tries to stop them. He's a son of Apollo.

BIC: I was on top of a building when it happened. Darkness. Wind howling... water whipping at my face. I had to see... so I took out my sword and made it glow nearly as bright as the sun. Demititans. I had to stop them... so I put down my sword and took out my bow, aiming at the one flying on top of some water thing.

I knew there was a demigod down there. Time for some fun. I swooped down on my water dragon and jumped off right next to the kid. "Gonna shoot me? Good luck." I said as I pulled out my sword. I was gonna capture this freak.
Back to top Go down
The Nefarious Tomato

The Nefarious Tomato

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Avvi noticed people drawing weapons, the daughter of Oceanus in the air, and a boy, a demigod no less, taking out his bow and arrow. She knew what was going to happen to him, either death, or capture. Especially since he was a son of Apollo (for whom her mother threw open the gates of the sky for so he could ride his chariot) she knew she wouldn't leave him at the mercy of the demi-titans. If he was going to be captured, at least it wouldn't be by somebody that has hostile intentions. She started to run towards the building he was on.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I fly in, and walk through a dark spot. "i can feel every breath! Let the darkness leave" I screamed.

I pulled off the darkness, and flashed down there. "Yet another? Cool."

"Another what?" I said, and decided to wreak this place with them. I formed a giant tornado. I could feel it rising . . "F1 . . F2 . . F3 . . F4 . . F5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, and released it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

I ran toward the demigod.

"AW CRAP!" I picked up my sword and tried to stab at her, but instead I knocked my bow off the building.

I stepped to the side of him, grabbed his arm, and forced him to the ground. "You are now under capture." My water dragon swooped down again and grabbed the guy. "Have fun watching this place burn." I had a water platform carry me to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm

I flash over to the demigod. "State your name and whose child you are. It will decrease your torture if you speak quickly. "

I control my tornado as it rips through buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaking Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaking Havoc   Reaking Havoc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaking Havoc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Outside of Camp :: San Diego-
Jump to: