Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reading books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanov57

Romanov57

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

I come into the library and look at the books. I pick up one that says "INFLUENCING OTHER MINDS." I begin reagind.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 am

I walked into the library, I walked along the shelves then found the two books i wanted. Spells and then the other was dream reading. I smiled and walked over to a lonly table sat down and started reading the dream books.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 am

Someone else comes in and I feel awkward. I decied to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 am

I walked into the Libary I grabbed a really big book through it at a wall. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i schrreched then ran out.
Back to top Go down
Romanov57

Romanov57

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 am

I walk in and grab a book on Dark Magic. I start reading but sigh halfway through. This. Is. Retarded. I leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading books   Reading books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Other Places . . :: The Library-
Jump to: