Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By Default

Go down 
AuthorMessage
squishylicious

squishylicious

By Default Empty
PostSubject: By Default   By Default Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:52 pm

I sighed deeply, frustrated by the uncooperative loom that I sat at in the end of Cabin 11 on the farthest right corner. The yarn was currently deciding that if it got tangled, no big deal, it'd just screw up the new comforter I was weaving. Stood up and cleaned up my looming materials and put them away. I sat on the bunk closest to the window and looked out. Kids were training, sitting outside their cabins, walking around, all that normal stuff. They had brothers and sisters, most of them, but I was an only child.

I was given everything by default.

Somewhere along the road, we all get something by default but it feels a lot different when you've gotten everything down the road by default. Sometimes I wanna get things because I got them, not because there was no other choice but to give them to me. But the one thing that really made me flinch was the fact that I got this title by default...

...the title of cabin leader.

To most, that isn't much, but, I can't seem to grasp that I got such a title just by being here. I felt like they were pissing on me but didn't have the courtesy to call it rain. But, I guess that's how it goes when you get things by default.

I sighed again and walked away from the window. Sadly, every thought that I had was every so joyously imprinted in my mind for all of eternity.

I quietly sat at the loom, took out my materials, and began to spin. I began to spin the start of a new Demia. I was beginning to spin the end the of 'by default' in my life. And as I spun, I hoped someone would care enough to see me.

Someone who saw me.
Back to top Go down

By Default
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Camp :: Cabins :: Cabin #11 Mnemosyne-
Jump to: