Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nyx's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm

"I don't care. They're idiots. What the heck is going on? Who's that?" I looked at the girl who had just appeared.
"... I'm bored. Let's take these new kids to camp."
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 pm

I raised my eyebrowls smiling "my name is Kam I speak dots!!" i giggled
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

"Nyx, do we have your permission to remove them from your castle?"

"PLEASE!"

I start walking towards the door.

I form a towel from shadow, and give it to my new found sister. I walk after the other guy, Evimero. I heard him talking about a Ferrari earlier, so i made two appear before us.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I giggled again making a pink toliet appear out of no where "ITS FOR YOUR CASTLE NYX!" I giggled. then i dissaperd.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I walked out to one of the cars and got into the passenger seat.
I dried off my face with the towel and follwed the others. "What the heck? How are we going to get off this thing in cars? Where are we even going?"
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 pm

I stand up, walking over to the toilet. I write a note "To: Zeus. Mount Olympus, Empire State Building 500th Floor. HANDLE WITH CARE." Attach the note, put a drachma on it, and it disappears.

I sit in the car by Saphira. I rev the engine, and fly out of there.

"They fly. We're going to a camp. Just, hold on." I saw, getting in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 pm

"...a camp?" What the heck? I'd been to a summer camp before... they'd kicked me out in less than a day. Apparently they didn't like it when you broke a cabin.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I sigh, and just make the car disappear. I grab her hand, and send us off to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx's Castle   Nyx's Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx's Castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Special Places :: Nyx's Castle-
Jump to: