Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kam....Your Lunatic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Kam....Your Lunatic! Empty
PostSubject: Kam....Your Lunatic!   Kam....Your Lunatic! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Kamemiley, goes by Kam
Eyes: dark evil red!
Hair: black
Height: average
Body Type: atheletci average
Skin Color: tan
Titan Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: doesnt matter
Country of Origin: USA!
Pets: a Magical Ponie! (not a Unicorn, looks like a pegsus but it is freaking powerful and has sparkly hooves!)
Talents: she is too clumsy to do sports
Skills: idk
Weapon: herself
Flaws: Shes.....crazy......like a lunatic....worse then me...or chbs Kesi
Powers: Think.....of the movie the mask! anything he can do...she can do.
Life Before CHT: Her mother put her in a insane asylum. Kam would luagh after she through her mother at a wall. Kam would throw clocks at her moms boy friends. Once Kam hated this guy so she made a pink toilet appear and through it at his head, Knocking him out. She laughed. Thats when her mom put her in a insane asylum, then someone came and brought her here. That was less than a year ago. Beware though, she could find you and then you'll see the definition on crazy.
RP Example: My eyes wiendend I smiled evily. I started giggling as I made a fox fight a fish, but the fish won!!! I giggled more then whislted. Maple my magical ponie came over, she was a mp that I got after visting China! She was attcaking there and I helped. I giggled more and got on her back, her hooves sparkled and hercolorful rainbow wings shined. "TO THE FOREST!" I shouted. Maple nodded and flew towards the forest. I giggled more cathcing some trees on fire with a toothpick.
Any notes about your characters:
LUN-A-TIC!

Last edited by Kadoodle on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Kam....Your Lunatic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kam....Your Lunatic!   Kam....Your Lunatic! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Approved

Note to self: Stay away from this one.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Kam....Your Lunatic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: How to Join and Characters. :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: