Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blake, Hades =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

Blake, Hades =D Empty
PostSubject: Blake, Hades =D   Blake, Hades =D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Blake Griselda (SHES A GIRL!)
Eyes: BLACK/GREY
Hair: Dirty blonde
Height: average
Body Type: athletic
Skin Color: pale
Titan Parent: (god =D) Hades
Mortal Parent: Ametalio
Country of Origin: Canada!!!!!!
Pets: none
Talents: good at basketball
Skills: good at sword fighting, doesnt show it though
Weapon: a dark blue blade about 5 inches long super light turns into a peace neclace
Flaws: usually depressed, Only gets happy once in awhile and sheGets annoyed easily and easytemper.
Powers: controlling the dead, rising people from the ground talking to the dead, bringing technically anything from the ground
Life Before CHT: She lived in a prphan inch for 5 years since her mother was a drug addict. Her moms boyfriends would hit her for no reason. Then one day a nice lady came to adopt her, the lady was a monster in disguise. She was then chased here. She can't leave because monsters will come, the titan kids get kill her because Hades will kill them. She's lonly because technically the titan kids...hate her.
RP Example: I walked out of the mian cabin. Why was my life so pointless!!! I try and be nice but I cant make any friends because im a "Hades" kid!!! God! why can't I just go to the camp in new york well ILL GET KILLED! I kept on thinking to myslef and getting real annoyed with myself also. I yanwed and sat on the bench as I watched as some kids whisperd to others and then stared at me. STUPIEDCAMP! i thought.
Any notes about your characters:

Technically shes chbs Kasi without the hyper. Mouthy and temperness!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Blake, Hades =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake, Hades =D   Blake, Hades =D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"prphan inch" BWAHAHAHAHA

And a pet peeve. Stupid is stupid. NOT stupied.

She is also going to get tired from her powers -_-

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Blake, Hades =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: How to Join and Characters. :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: