Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the rainbow lady
Chat Box Moderator
the rainbow lady

MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!!   MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am

Name: Tierra sanskrit
Eyes: green
Hair: an earthy brown
Height: 5'
Body Type: average but slim
Skin Color: tan
Titan Parent: Phusis
Mortal Parent: addy sanskrit
Country of Origin: america
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: she's good with animals, and has a green thumb
Weapon: a bow and arrow
Flaws: not the smartest of people
Powers: Its almost like she can talk to nature, like the thingy that says talking to your plants helps them grow. thats true for her. and she can somewhat talk to animals
Life Before CHT:
Tierra grew up happily with her mother and saw her father from time to time (aka once every 3 years) and had your average amount of friends at school. However, one of those friends happened to be a (insert name of monster that would attack a demi titan) and attacked her. She ended up killing the monster with the help of one of her other friends who happend to be a saytr and brought her here.
RP Example:
I walked up the hill. "what a nice place!" I said out loud. I hoped there were lots of other people here. I walked down the hill and stopped. I wanted to take it all in for a minute so I layed down on the grass and thought about all that just happened. I had seen my dad a good deal and never knew he was a titan. how stupid of me!
Any notes about your characters: um, HIPPIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!!   MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm not so sure the other titan kids will like a hippie, but approved.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

MY FIRST CHARRIE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: How to Join and Characters. :: Character Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: