Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucius, Son of Hyperion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Lucius, Son of Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Lucius, Son of Hyperion   Lucius, Son of Hyperion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Name:Lucius
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blonde
Height:5'5"
Body Type:skinny-ish
Skin Color:Caucasian
Titan Parent:Hyperion
Mortal Parent:Elizabeth
Country of Origin:ooo saw
Pets:
Talents/Skills:Sword fighting. Sling shot precision.
Weapon:Sling shot. Sword.
Flaws:Prankster.Happy.
Powers:Turning into a ball of light and zooming around light speed as it. Glowing very brightly
Life Before CHT:He somehow slipped into an alternate dimension for a while. Came back when his father found out. He had a troubling past there. Lived there 70 years, never aging.
RP Example:I zipped up. My cabin was burning black flame. What bullies. Their cabins deserved to be TP'd and them to be tortured. Pranks made me think of May. Why hadn't i taken her? why was i aging? This place wasn't like the Ever After at all. Not even like it's alternate Earth. And May was even farther gone now.
Any notes about your characters:Sometimes longs for his secret admiration from the other dimension he lived in named "May Bird."
Don't blame him for being like his questionable father, for he is not.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Lucius, Son of Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius, Son of Hyperion   Lucius, Son of Hyperion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Hmmm.. APPROVED-ED.

I should make a Jenna on here XD
Back to top Go down

Lucius, Son of Hyperion
Page 1 of 1