Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Verity, daughter of Eos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanov57

Romanov57

Verity, daughter of Eos Empty
PostSubject: Verity, daughter of Eos   Verity, daughter of Eos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Name:Verity Honora
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Golden brown
Skin Color:Tan
God Parent:Eos
Mortal Parent:Veritas Honora
Pets:A small dove named Lily
Skills:Flight, Technology, and Enviromental jazz
Weapon:Bow, daggers, and throwing knifes
Powers:Flight and ability to make and area dark or light. This ability is very uncontrolable and goes on and off whenever.
Flaws:Too softspoken and often makes rash dicisions
Life Before CHT: Lived on a remote farm by force of father to keep her safe. Then, just a few months ago, her father was attacked and killed by a hellhound. Eos then showed mercy on Verity and showed her the way to CHT. She found it hard to trust her mother and rebelled many times during the journey. But, afyer a severe case of pneunemonia, she trusted her mother and moved by her words with full heart.
RP Example: I slashed at the Hydra, it's heads spitting ferociously at me, the stench of it's venom filling the air. The fear of death filled my mind, diluting the enemy. I pushed off the ground and hurtled into the air, with the heads in hot pursuit. I flew in every directection known to man. The heads tangled themselves within themselves in a weird lookin knot and fell limply to the ground. i then landed and stabed it's weird lookin body. It erupted in a purple dust cloud.
Any notes about your characters
Back to top Go down
Kadoodle
Admin
Kadoodle

PostSubject: Re: Verity, daughter of Eos   Verity, daughter of Eos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 pm

~~~APPROVED~~~
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Verity, daughter of Eos   Verity, daughter of Eos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

No flight. NO.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verity, daughter of Eos   Verity, daughter of Eos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verity, daughter of Eos
Page 1 of 1