Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saphira, daughter of Oceanus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

Saphira, daughter of Oceanus Empty
PostSubject: Saphira, daughter of Oceanus   Saphira, daughter of Oceanus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Saphira
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: dark brown
Skin Color: lightish tan
Titan Parent: Oceanus
Mortal Parent: She won't tell anyone...
Pets: none as of yet...
Skills: Really anything that has anything to do with water...
Weapon: a three-foot-long sword that doesnt have a name
Powers: total control of all forms of water. it heals her, does whatver she wants... etc. and she can summon sea serpents when near the ocean
Flaws: she gets overconfident when she succeeds, acts without thinking, and abuses her powers sometimes... and she's titanly-evil of course
Life Before CHT: Saphira did NOT like her mom and stepfather at all. Whenever weird things happened - like the swimming pool exploding - Saphira's mom would get mad and ground her. One summer not too long ago, the family went on vacation to the beach. Saphira heard a voice calling to her from the ocean.... so she took a running leap off a cliff and into the water. Saphira's mom and stepfather thought she was dead... but because of her dad, Saphira was fine. A sea serpent carried her to Camp Half-Titan, where she's been ever since.
RP Example: I walked around in my cabin. MY cabin. I had no siblings yet. I looked out the window, wondering if I would ever have any. But my own cabin would be much, much better. I'd just have to throw the others out when they same.
Any notes about your characters: Umm... her birthday is March 12th. (I didn't want to curse her with my Justin-Beaver-ruined birthday day...)
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Saphira, daughter of Oceanus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphira, daughter of Oceanus   Saphira, daughter of Oceanus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Approved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Saphira, daughter of Oceanus
Page 1 of 1