Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angela- daughter of Oceanus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Angela- daughter of Oceanus Empty
PostSubject: Angela- daughter of Oceanus   Angela- daughter of Oceanus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Name: Angela Meralis
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown and blonde highlights (highlights are dyed)
Skin Color: olive
Titan Parent: Oceanus
Mortal Parent: Mary Meralis
Pets: just a goldfish named Silver (but it died and had to be flushed)
Skills: A really good swimmer, runner, and sword fighter. Basically if there is water involved, she can do it
Weapon: A gold sword with a golden serpent handle (it transforms into a bracelet)
Powers: can control any form of water and can communicate with sea creatures and serpents
Flaws: whines and complains to much. She has a big mouth. She acts and thinks before thinking sometimes
Life Before CHT: She was very tired of her life.She didn't have a father and her mother didn't care much for her. No one in school liked her because they all thought she was weird and mean. She escaped from her home on her 13th birthday after her mom went to sleep. Angela dyed her hair before she left,she wanted to start fresh.Before she left her home town, she decided to jump in the ocean.A voice whispered in her ear, and she then realized what she was and where she was supposed to go. When she got out of the water, a golden bracelet was on her wrist. When Angela took it off, it transformed into a gold sword.
RP Example : I stared at the new gold bracelt that I had gotten from my father. When I jumped in the ocean, I didn't know what to expect. I just wanted to feel the cold water against my skin, before I left. Now that one jump in the ocean, changed my life. The bracelet looked really cool, it had ocean waves and a serpent ingraved on it. I wanted to take it off to get a better look at it, but when I took it off it turned into a golden sword.
"Great. Now I have to wear this stupid bracelet all the time now. Hey at least now I have a cool new weapon to kick people's butts with." I thought to myself with a chuckle
Any notes about your characters: She may seem all nice but really is very mean and aggressive
Back to top Go down

Angela- daughter of Oceanus
Page 1 of 1