Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squishylicious

squishylicious

Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Empty
PostSubject: Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne   Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: Demia Vailes (DEE-ME-UH VEILS)
Eyes: Brown with flecks of amber.
Hair: Light brown with sun-made blond streaks. Always in a braid over her right shoulder.
Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Average
Skin Color: Tan
Titan Parent: Mnemosyne
Mortal Parent: Drake Vailes
Country of Origin: Slovenia
Pets: Echo the Mockingbird and Narcissus the Persian Cat.
Talents: Can braid hair very nicely, can spin yarn into beautiful things, and can weave beautifully.
Skills: Is an excellent knife fighter.
Weapon: A celestial bronze dagger.
Flaws: Too polite, too trustworthy, and easily distracted.
Powers: Can remember ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Can remove, replace, and mess with people's memories. It doesn't make her too weak but she feels dizzy and light headed afterward.
Life Before CHT: Slovenia was a nice little country to Drake and Demia Vailes. They never left their house on the hill much. They mostly looked out at the mountains and exchanged stories to each other. The breeze almost never blew downwind so monsters couldn't pick up her scent. She almost never got attacked. It wasn't till after a hellhound attack that she moved to Camp Half-Titan. She still remembers everything from her home as if she were looking at it from the window of her room.
RP Example:
I held my ground. I swayed slightly, but, still, held it firm. My beautiful hair was matted with dirt and the once perfect plait of my braid was now disheveled with stray pieces of hair sticking out. My forehead and 'CAMP HALF-TITAN' t-shirt were drenched in sweat and caked with mud and dry blood. My fingers, though cut up, clutched the dagger in my hands so tight that my knuckles turned bone white. I looked up at my opponent, in the same state I was in, his 'CAMP HALF-BLOOD' t-shirt was burnt by a blazing arrow I had managed to launch. He stood up straighter and placed a cocky, all-knowing smirk on his dirtied and bloodied face.

"Heh...it's funny...how you think...you can beat me. I'm...the son of Poseidon...you're...just a lowly...half-titan...daughter...of Mnemosyne. It's funny...how pathetic you are...in comparison...to me," he panted cockily.

I growled.

"You...no matter who...your godly parent is...are just a stupid...demigod...same as...me...a stupid demi-titan. I...never...underestimate...my opponent...and I...am...not...underestimating you...you're...overestimating yourself," I panted, pushing into his memories. "We all have...our...flaws...we're all...flawed," I grunted, pulling forward some of his most haunting memories. "You...have...a...fault," my voice wavered. I put my hands on my knees and pulled forward all his bad memories, hunching lower and pulling faster and faster and faster...

When I the ground with a thud, my dagger skidding out of my grip, I pulled out the last memory, his mother being killed by the Minotaur and disappearing in a flash of golden light.

"You have a flaw, Percy Jackson."

Any notes about your characters: She's a very behind on the times person and doesn't really like fighting or electronics and is about nature, mostly.

<3.
Squishylicious

Last edited by squishylicious on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne   Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm

The RP example is supposed to be as her, not this other guy.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
squishylicious

squishylicious

PostSubject: Re: Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne   Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Oh, okay, I wasn't too keen on that. Fixing it now~!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne   Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am

Very nice job Smile

~~APPROVED~~
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne   Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demia Vailes, Daughter of Mnemosyne
Page 1 of 1