Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helios Blacdon son of erebus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helios

Helios Blacdon son of erebus Empty
PostSubject: Helios Blacdon son of erebus   Helios Blacdon son of erebus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Name: Helios Blacdon
Eyes: black
Hair: black
Height:6ft
Body Type:Lean
Skin Color:Caucasion
Titan Parent: Erebus
Mortal Parent: Michelle
Country of Origin:USA
Pets: none
Talents: hiding, fencing
Skills: Hide and seek
Weapon: A jet black sword that gets brighter in sark.
Flaws: Does not like light. Is very uncomfortable in it. Weaker in it.
Powers: Can make the the area within a 10 foot radius pitch black for 1 minute before he starts to drain.. can morph to fit any dark space.
Life Before CHT: I used to always love hide and seek. I was always able to fit in places no one could understand. I always loved to be the seeker because it was so easy to find them. I know why and i like it. It is a little shocking, but i liked it.
RP Example:I ran through the woods. It was pitch black but not because of the woods. I had found out another power. This was fun. I turned it off and immanently felt weak. that was the bad part. I ran to a my cabin and stood in the shade.
Any notes about your characters: Lord of the dance if it is approved him and Evimero (son of nyx) are cousins! XD
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Helios Blacdon son of erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios Blacdon son of erebus   Helios Blacdon son of erebus Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 am

Rolling Eyes

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Helios Blacdon son of erebus
Page 1 of 1