Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melchior, Son of Erebus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

Melchior, Son of Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Melchior, Son of Erebus   Melchior, Son of Erebus Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Name:Melchior Gaspar
Eyes:Pure Gray
Hair:Black.
Height:6'3"
Body Type:Muscular beyond belief.
Skin Color:Extremely pale Caucasian
Titan Parent:EREBUS
Mortal Parent:Another half titan, half Nyx, making him 1/2 Erebus, 1/4 Nyx. Only i can do that Razz
Country of Origin:He has no clue where was born. His mom died when he was 2, and they had already been moving around a lot.
Pets:A pack of hell hounds. They live in the forest, and magically appear at his call.
Talents/Skills:
Weapon:What ever he wants. Mainly Stygian stuff, though.
Flaws:He lived by himself a lot, so he doesn't always like being around people. He's a very random Titan kid, but he still is reckless and evil.
Powers:Shadows. Forming things out of shadows. He can make a lot of stuff materialize into shadow. He is, like, all powerful at night.
Life Before CHT:His mom died when he was 2, and he fended for himself. He had no idea where he was for a while, so for all he knows he could have been in Mexico or Canada for a while. It is believed that he has been through all of the states. Eventually, he ended up stumbling onto the camp. YAY!
RP Example:I walked through a field of huge trees. It was nice, because there was shadow everywhere. I reach into my pocket, pulling out the little locket my mom had given me. Inside it was a little note. I had read it a million times. it read "Dear Melchior. In case i come to my time of death before you are at a suitable age, i have written this. I am half Ancient Greek Titan. My mother is Nyx, and your father is Erebus. Do well to remember this.
Sincerely, Mom" I sigh, and keep walking.
Any notes about your character:He's 3/4 Titan. Therefore, he pwns.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net

Melchior, Son of Erebus
Page 1 of 1