Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: ya . .
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 pm

.... I appeared near the rendevous point. Ugh, a bit off.

I appeared exactly beside the rendevous point. Teleportation FTW.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I appear, standing in the exact center.

I appear, a little off, and poof over to the right spot. I start whipping up winds around us, and i see a mortal start to get blown around in it.

I appear, and start forming weapons from shadow.

I appear, and make myself grow tall again. I loved the night.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Heheh... I walked a few feet away and closed my eyes... feeling all the water that wanted to destroy this city... heheh... it started gathering ad spinning around rapidly- waterspouts on land.

Hmmm... I chopped down a tree. Haha. It fell on someone!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

I walk up to a glowing tree. It had some humanic features. I focus on it, trying to turn it to its original form. Eventually it exploded in a burst of light.

I step up, finally being able to move again. Damn dryads and satyrs."Thank you, slight one."

"your welcome. Could you turn off the glow?"

I snap my fingers, darkening slightly.

I look over at the brightness. Still standing tall, i walk over. I try dulling it, but my powers did nothing.

"Boy i am Hyperion. Do not mess with me." I saw, growing twice his size.

I ignore the brightness, grabbing a scythe and going on a maniacal rampage, slicing trees and mortals. Good thing it was both Stygian and steel.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Ooh... I walked over to the glowing tall guy.... glowing made me mad.... >.<

Wait what? My waterspouts swept up some mortals and I walked over to where everyone was gathered... huh. Titan.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I sigh. "You all are demi-titans, aye? Well, since i have nothing to really do, i shall come back to your camp with you. Theia and i had our, um, relations in the past." I say, and disappear in a bright flash.

*maniac killing ness*

I shrug, and start to squish people underfoot. squish. haha. bones breaking sounds funny.

I conjure a spell, focusing on a near by apartment building. It grew legs and started to walk into other buildings.

I start making tornadoes, lots of F2's, to ram into random things.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Oh well. I turned around and made some mortals blow up. Haha.

Errrr.... hmmm.... I started a shadow-fire again... it spread from tree to tree and basically set everything on fire. Mortals who touched the fire died, but I made it NOT hurt us... yayyy... then I accidentally made a skyscraper fall over who-knows-how.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 pm

I walk around in the middle of streets, jumping on roofs of cars, terrorizing mortals. I might have ate a few when others weren't looking. Just and arm , a leg, a head.

I start making myself fly up, and start pointing at mortals. This was a batlle, and i was choosing who died. Daddy loves me.

I start running around decapitating mortals.

I appear next to Saphira. "Together we can make a hurricane that conquers over more then the whole state. Wannoo?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:35 pm

"That would be seriously awesome." As I spoke, the waterspouts that had been killing mortals joined int one, and more water kept joning it. It was getting as big as a syscraper now....

Hehehe... a police officer ran at me with a stun-gun. Huh... I stabbed him with the end of my staff and he died. Soul absorbing FTW. I ran around stabbing people.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 pm

I start to swirl her water around. Faster and faster . .

THose who i pointed at died. I caught their last memories and thoughts before they died. One stick out; 'ahhhh my head is flying! damn it! right when i get a quest! i was supposed to find the demi titans! nooooo!' strange. I kept on killing.

I start cutting them in half horizontally now.

I feel energy from every soul that dies and moves on. I wonder if dad approved.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Hahahahaha this was fun. I kept stabbing people.... and they just crumpled. Hmmm... I tried raising the dead again and got... A FUDGING KITTEN. Whatever, it ran off to kill people.

It was forming a hurricane now. I starting taking water from one of the nearby rivers to feed the hurricane...
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 pm

I keep it swirling, keeping the eye around us. It kept growing larger and larger, and somehow i knew the speed; 150 mph, 160 mph, and steadily climbing. Anything in its way was blown apart, but i gave the wind explicit orders to not destroy any demi titans.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I was murdering some more mortals when the little undead kitten ran back with a rifle in its two front paws, while it ran on the back two. And it was shooting people. Rifle kittens pwn.

Heheh.... the skyscrapers were about to fall over from the force of wind and water...it was about 200 mph now...
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:02 am

I close my eyes, and when i open them, i can feel mist pouring out of them. They were glowing pure sky blue now. I smile cooly, and the winds pick up. Walls of skyscrapers fall in. They start falling down. The debris never reaches the ground. 300 MPH. The ddebris starts blowing along with the winds. 350 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 am

The winds were tearing up everything rather awesomely. And the water was adding weight and force to everything the wind did. No wonder a skyscraper fell over- it was nearly 400 mph.

Most of the mortals were dead or inside now. The rifle kitten was still shooting like a maniac... I could use more of those. So I tried to summon an undead kitten... and got something like Catdog. Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 am

I walked up to the hurricane, casually calling it off. The thing was big. meh. whatever. i saw all the destruction, and yawned. "Beginner's work. pathetic." i say, suddenly callign lightning, rain, snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, all converging on the Empire State Building. It had some glowy city up there no one else saw. It looked too good. Must be destroyed.

We appear, aimed to protect Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 am

Who the heck did this guy think he was?

My catdog ran up to the guy and bit him. Stupid catdog!
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 am

The thing that bit my foot disappeared before i could even lower my now upraised foot. Smart thing. I turned to the people who appeared in accordance to my storms. I could see them being blown farther away with much effort. Ha.

I stood tall. "Alexiares, should we kill them now?"

"Yes, we should, Anicetus."

"Aye, you go first."

I pulled out a sword.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:37 am

What the heck? This was irritating. I walked up to whoever this was and said "What the heck was that for? You could hae left he freaking hurricane alone!

Hmmm... I chopped up one or two mortals that were left.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:43 am

I smile, and the fire on top of my eyes grows bigger. I wave, and my wings unfold. I fly up in the air, darting around, then make a dive at ANIKETOS & ALEXIARES.

"Aniketos turn around!"

I turn around, and slash at the boy as he comes at me.

I go over to the girl who had been talking to him. "why don't you all go along you merry way back home, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 am

I rolled my eyes. "Gods talk like dorks.."

Rifle kitten was shooting at the two gate guards. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 am

I raise my sword and deflect his easily. I smile, landing to face him. "A son of Typhon versus a son of Heracles and Hebe. Who will win?"

"I will. I am undefeatable."

"Or so your name suggests," i say, striking out at him

"We don't get much contact when we stand at those gates all day, when the gods don't even use them." I said, sighing. "Kronos, luckily, didn't vanquish us. He said i was defeatable, and that my brother had failed at protecting against war. That was all we needed for torment for the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 am

"How... pathetic. You're standing there talking and I'm not even listening. There's a squirrel over there I was watching..."
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 am

I punch her in the face. I whistle to Anikotes

I here the whistle, and we disappear.

"Well that was very rude of them." I say, and lava burns around my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Outside of Camp :: New York-
Jump to: