Camp Half Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Titan

Based off of Rick Riordan's Greek stories, this site is a role-playing forum based off of the idea that half-bloods can also be half Titan, half Mortal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 am

"GAHH THE FRICKIN IDIOT GOD PUNCHED ME!" I yelled up at the sky: "YEAH REAL MATURE YOU MORON!" GRRR...
Hahahaha.... "Heh... that was dumb. They ran away and punched Saphira...."
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 am

I disappear, and appear at the top of a tall skyscraper right by the empire state building. The earth around it breaks into an earthquake, and lava plows out of a fissure, melting the building down into the ground. I laugh loudly, evilly.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 am

I was freaking REALLY p'oed. Gah. I made surrounding water break all the windows in the Empire State Building at once. Hah.

Kitten with a Rifle was now running into buildings and shooting everyone inside. "I think most of the people are dead now..."
Back to top Go down
Your Jedi Master
Admin
Your Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

I see a guy with a news camera trying to get a good shot. I go up, amking a mic appear in my hand. "This is Nido for Titan News Update. These children of the Titans running here are issuing forth natural disasters and causing many many deaths. Stayed tune for more, but for now, i have to kill the camera man. I say, smiling. My staff in my hand, i beat him down to the ground. I decide that was enough for now, and disappear back to the camp.

I was mad at the new guy for calling of my hurricane, so i went back to camp.

I yell "All the mortals are dead and the sun is rising. Time to get back to camp!" and then disappear.

I sigh, and follow everyone else back to camp.

I wonder where they are going, and i unleash my wings, carrying myself on my own wind, following closely to a slight trail they left when disappearing.
Back to top Go down
https://cht-ftw.forumotion.net
Rachel
Admin
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 am

"STALKER!" I yelled, then dissappeared.
I vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Titan :: Outside of Camp :: New York-
Jump to: